Friday, February 29, 2008

Village on the Fridge


The Houses are a culmination of 2 swaps, and are mounted on a ruler I bought at the swap meet last week.


Left to right:

Kathy Thompson, Gaby Bieberle, Donna Taylor, Debbie Larcombe, me, Teresa Abajo, Jenny Crossley, Jenny Crossley (again), Cecile Nichols, me, Kathy Thompson, Linda Cain, me, Donna Taylor, Gail Smith, Jenny Crossley,me, Gisele Thierzen, me
**update*** I've had a few comments about the ruler idea and I just want to point out that I got the idea of using the ruler from Cecile Nichols. Although she used a yardstick. I found a yard stick at the junk meet that Jen and I went to but they wanted a ridiculous amount for it, so I settled for this fine little ruler!

7 comments:

Kathy said...

I love it, fantastic Greta.

Linda M. Cain said...

Great minds! I have an antique ruler I was trying to get apart to put mine on...I think I'll just make more to fill it out!!! THanks so much again!
Linda

Jen Crossley said...

This looks amazing Greta
Jen

Gail said...

I was wondering how to display all my houses, now where did I put that ruler, they say copiers are flatterers LOL

Gaby Bee said...

Great idea to mount it on a ruler! This looks fabulous!

Hermine said...

Fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I LOVE these! What a fantastic array of artwork! And I love the way that you have them mounted on the vintage ruler. I'm getting ready to participate in one of these house swaps. I may just have to "steal" your idea of how to mount them when they're received.