Saturday, January 05, 2008




Having visited Deb Lewis's blog and of course Tim's blog (who has a link from his word to Ali Edwards word....), I decided to jump on the band wagon too...




My word is.. Change.



1. To become different or undergo alteration .
2. To undergo transformation or transition
3. To go from one phase to another .
4. To make an exchange .

While life is always changing, I need to bring about some change in my life... change in body shape, which means change in diet (no more Tim Tams!), more exercise (well that wont be hard considering exercise = nil)



Change in job, one that doesn't involve driving an hour each way and gives me more "me" time.


A change to keep my craft room tidier and more organised - well I think that might be taking it a bit far ;-) I just need Jen to come down more often do I have to tidy it up!

1 comment:

Jen Crossley said...

Change eh,Dont go changing to much I wont recognize you girl!!! as for the craft room as long as there is room for a bed I dont care LOL
Jen