Sunday, December 21, 2008
And here is a joke I got this week... it made me chuckle..
Ponder on these imponderables for a minute:-
1. If you take an Oriental person and spin him around several times, doeshe become disoriented?2. If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Hollandcalled Holes?
3. Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
4. If a pig loses its voice, is it disgruntled?
5. If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
6. Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
7. When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?
8. Why is a person who plays the piano called a pianist but a person who drives a racing car not called a racist?
9. Why are a wise man and a wise guy opposites?
10. Why do overlook and oversee mean opposite things?
11... Why isn't the number 11 pronounced onety one?
12. 'I am' is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English language.Could it be that 'I do' is the longest sentence?
13. If lawyers are disbarred and clergymen defrocked, doesn't it followthat electricians can be delighted, musicians denoted, cowboys deranged,models deposed, tree surgeons debarked, and dry cleaners depressed?
14. What hair colour do they put on the driver's licences of bald men?
15. I thought about how mothers feed their babies with tiny little spoonsand forks so I wondered what do Chinese mothers use? Toothpicks?
16. Why do they put pictures of criminals up in the Post Office? What arewe supposed to do, write to them? Why don't they just put their pictures onthe postage stamps so the postmen can look for them while they deliver themail?
17. You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.
18. No one ever says, 'It's only a game' when their team is winning.
19. Ever wonder about those people who spend $2.00 apiece on those littlebottles of Evian water? Try spelling Evian backwards: NAIVE
20. Isn't making a smoking section in a restaurant like making a peeing section in a swimming pool?
21. If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhoea, does that mean that one enjoys it?
22. Why if you send something by road it is called a shipment, but when you send it by sea it is called cargo?
23. If a convenience store is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 daysa year, why are there locks on the door?
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Saturday, November 22, 2008
The persons name that I drew out had just been to Thailand and had some of her photos on the network. Well by the time I drew her name out they had been deleted, but thankfullly I was able to get them restored (Without her knowing!) So I am going to turn them into a calendar for her.....
So anyway I thought these photos might look better sans other people!
what do YOU think???
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
She had a little red mini. Poor little car, she was so deaf she couldn't hear the engine and used to rev the guts out of it!
Auntie Alice will have a page dedicated to her in my "Judy" book. I took the colour photo and made it sepia. but with some photoshop trickery I left the mini red ;-)
Sunday, November 09, 2008
Thursday, November 06, 2008
Tuesday, November 04, 2008
Sunday, November 02, 2008
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Monday, October 13, 2008
Sunday, October 05, 2008
Friday, October 03, 2008
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Monday, September 08, 2008
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Sunday, August 17, 2008
very stressful. I just start to pick myself up from one thing and BANG and I get hit with another! I think I am starting to get desentistised a little at last!
Sunday, August 03, 2008
Sunday, July 27, 2008
The top card, I made this weekend for a seller on ebay - she sent me ( 2 sets) of the wrong size MM alpha charms and then sent me the correct ones (2 sets) for free!