Sunday, October 07, 2007





After seeing Jenny Crossleys fabulous jigsaw (can be seen on the front page of yahoo group arty_oz for all of October 2007) I grabbed 4 blank 4-piece jigsaws at a local craft store. Gail Smith, Vanessa, Henry, Jenny Crossley and I are having a private swap. These are my 4 pieces finished! The little girl is a Paper Whimsy image. http://www.paperwhimsy.com/

Isn't she gorgeous?

.... and she fits in so well with the basic grey vagabond paper. This has to be one of my favourite basic grey ranges. I stipulated this range as the backing paper, so hopefully the 4 pieces will all tone in together.

6 comments:

Gail said...

I love your jigsaw Greta, no I really mean it, it fabulous, can't wait to see the 4 different sets put together.
Gail

Jen Crossley said...

WOW Greta I agree with Gail it looks amazing!!!!
Jen

kelsey said...

This looks wonderful Greta! Love that paper too and the paperwhimsy collage sheets are just to-die-for!

NessH said...

fantastic work Greta..I am glad I am lucky eneough to get one of these beauties...
can't wait to see them all together...
Ness

Sarah said...

wow Greta this is stunning!! paper whimsy are fantstic

Gaby Bee said...

Wow, it looks really fabulous. Love the Paper Whimsey images very much! Can't wait to see the four sets together.