Sunday, February 11, 2007



Greg was back yesterday and put up the fence extensions and tidied up the backyard. I started painting the fence - but ran out of paint. What a shame. It is going to be a long hard slog painting this weathered old fence. Last time I painted it I gave it a good soaking with water first, but with the water restrictions that is not possible this time around!


Yesterday I picked up the vanity. It is a small one that hangs off the wall so it fitted in the backseat - of the Monaro - No chance, but I had a work car on Friday to go to Yarram, so luckily I had it for the weekend. Am looking forward to seeing the steel machine tomorrow when I get to work :-) I have to go to Yarram next Sunday for early Monday morning, so the beast will be staying in the warehouse again next weekend too.

m ne

1 comment:

Jen Crossley said...

Looks great greta time to christen it !!!!
Jen