Sunday, October 15, 2006







"We" went out today with the Monaro club. Not a good start - arrived late at the meeting point and missed them. Only missed them by a little as it happened. I was beginning to wonder how I was going to drive and also read the directions I had printed out via whereis? when suddenly I spied a Monaro, then another then another ... Much relief! We had a lovely lunch at the Erica pub and then most of us went on to Walhalla. There were some gorgeous roads. Coming back there was only one 4 wheel drive in my way and he must have thought the CV8R looked a bit scary, as he kindly pulled over and let us past! I didn't hoon too much as I am still getting used to my new wheels. I must say in the climbs up the hills the extra horses were great! So I had a really enjoyable day and found the club very friendly. Apparently there is another lady in the club with a car like mine!!!

No comments: